Home learning experiences for your children during lockdown
We are delighted to share our home learning resources with you all below. We hope these may offer useful suggestions for learning experiences for those of you whose children are unable to attend nursery at the moment because of ongoing lockdown restrictions.
- Aberdeenshire Council Early Years team have created home learning resources for children and families based around the well-known stories Stick Man (to download, click here and here) and The Gingerbread Man (to download, click here and here).
- An Invitation to Play in Winter Sway has a number of winter related activities.
- This link is to the EY website may be useful https://sites.google.com/as.glow.scot/early-years-aberdeenshire/home.
- Have a look at the Aberdeenshire Family Information Services Page on Facebook and AbshireELC page on Twitter where fun and learning ideas are shared.
- Finally, the Council’s digital learning team have created a site with support and resources for remote learning: http://bit.ly/ShireDigitalSupport
Please feel free to get in touch if you have difficulty in accessing any of the resources and we will be happy to help you.
A copy of the nursery’s handbook for parents is available on request for all our current parents. Please contact us on 01358 743 094 or email email@example.com